Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mercy Me

Last night marked the first official Mother/Son date night. I took Nathan to the Mercy Me Concert at the Egan Center. It was absolutely fabulous, best first date ever. There is only one thing he complained about and that was standing for four hours. We arrived at the Egan Center fairly early to stand in line but it was worth it. We stood right behind the first row of people and were able to see the band perform at their best. It was a terrific concert and I can only imagine the day that we can attend another worship session with Mercy Me.

Aside from being a great singer, Bart and the guys are hilarious. While reading through the Mercy Me Blog I found a section called "Cover Tunes Grab Bag" by request. If you need a good laugh go and check it out, it is good stuff!



I don't know what I was thinking but I had left my camera at home. Bart, if you're listening, send me an autographed pic of the group. I'm just saying man!

No comments: