Saturday, October 21, 2006

1 vs. 100

Last night I tuned in to watch 1 vs. 100 on NBC. It's quite interesting the logic behind this game and I am quite taken by the contestants and the MOB. One in particular, Ken Jennings, the brainiac guy who spent six months on Jeopardy winning 2.52 million dollars. Did he not win enough money he had to show up on another show? Or was he completely bored? Hmmm. Where do they get the other members of the MOB? I thought it funny when Ken actually got an answer wrong. I believe it was the question What color is the number one on the Roulette Wheel? Red, Black or Green?

If the contestant is smart they'll know when to quit. If not, they lose it all. I've seen both. Much like Deal or No Deal, I've seen contestants lose a huge amounts of money because they don't know when to quit or because of greed.

I went to the NBC website to see what the hype was all about. They actually have an online game (1 vs. 100) you can play. It's okay...nothing to write home about...(I guess interesting enough to blog). It's not something I'll get addicted to. I don't see this being a long term show, although I could be wrong.

No comments: