Monday, October 23, 2006

Birthday Treats!




23 October 1973

Since it's my birthday today I thought I'd post 33 things you may or may not know about me, inspired by the creative Lisa Congdon...(Thanks for the inspiration Lisa)

1. I love to laugh
2. I totally despise static electricity
3. I don't like anyone playing with my hair (see #2)
4. My favorite season is fall time (especially in Alaska)
5. I'm Inupiaq (eskimo), Swedish and Norwegian
6. I'm not good at public speaking
7. My favorite number is the number 7
8. I took German for two years in high school and don't remember one thing...my German teacher smoked pot with members of our hockey team
9. I get totally obsessed with shopping when I find a new hobby
10. Mac n' cheese is my favorite comfort food
11. I paid a friend a couple of dollars to change my grade from a C to a B in German class in high school. He was the teachers aid, probably a member of the hockey team....:)
12. Teaching children is not something I am comfortable with (I used to be a teachers helper for a 3rd grade girls Bible study, I felt obligated to do it and pressured...I wasn't happy)
13. I don't know how to change a flat tire
14. Lived in Kansas as a youngster while mother went to college and love the memories
15. I miss my twin brother terribly
16. My older brother spoils me and my children :)~
17. I played the violin in elementary school
18. I should have been born in the 1800s
19. I haven't gone to church in so long because I am uncomfortable, I am a minority and don't feel welcome
20. I'm not a morning person
21. I wish I could work from home, but wouldn't know where to start
22. The wind is comforting to me
23. I'm very sentimental
24. I love the color pink
25. Am desparate to track my Ancestry from Sweden and Norway
26. My kids and I spend a majority of my time at my mother's house
27. I was fearful of teen pregnancy and was scared to date in high school
28. I gag very easily
29. I love watching Martha Stewart
30. I'm not comfortable living near my nosey neighbors
31. I love the smell of fresh cut grass but despise yard work
32. I hate my feet
33. I still have a little fear of big dogs, when I was younger I was bit on the bum by a German Shepard

No comments: